Old 11-09-2003, 11:16 PM
Charles E. Elias

Default Manure Sculptures Availability?

Several years ago, I saw small (12-18") garden sculptures made of manure,
for sale. I believe these were available nationally. I have a use for
some, now, as a gift for a friend, but can't find them anywhere on the web,
or in garden catalogs. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Before you suggest it, I'd prefer to NOT make my own smile.

Thanks, Charlie

Old 12-09-2003, 12:03 AM
paghat

In article , "Charles E. Elias"
wrote:

Several years ago, I saw small (12-18") garden sculptures made of manure,
for sale. I believe these were available nationally. I have a use for
some, now, as a gift for a friend, but can't find them anywhere on the web,
or in garden catalogs. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Before you suggest it, I'd prefer to NOT make my own smile.

Thanks, Charlie

Cool. I've seen manure statues from India -- made of sacred cow dung --
but never knew anyone ever did that in the USA. I'd love to write ad copy
for garden statuary made of poo. "Do you think garden trolls are stupid &
shitty? Not as shitty as OUR garden trolls!"

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Old 12-09-2003, 01:43 AM
Charles E. Elias

Wow..... Are you close!!! the trade name I remember was Poopets!!
Charlie

"paghat" wrote in message
news