Old 16-09-2003, 01:02 AM
jhultman

Default Hauling Uphill_Watch that Cable...

In any towing or cable under stress keep all persons clear of the
radius of the cable should it break or come loose.
Under heavy strain a broken cable would be 'ugly' should it whip
into anyone. A heavy blanket over the cable will help it drop and
drag should it come loose.

2cents
Jeff

Greg wrote:
Hi. We'll be cutting down trees, removing overgrown brush, etc. from
about 4000 sq. ft. of our downsloping lot. I've rented a large green
waste container, but can anyone suggest an efficient, cost-effective
way to get the stuff we cut uphill to the container at street level.
It's not possible to get any type of vehicle behind our house.

Right now, we're just thinking of putting as much as we can in either
boxes or heavy duty plastic bags, and having two people carry one of
these up, then repeat (and repeat...) I'll have two other guys
helping me. Thanks for any help.

Old 18-09-2003, 06:32 PM
TOM KAN PA

Funny, no one suggested getting a 1/2 barrel on ice.

[IMG] code is On

Suggestions hauling koi home Roy Ponds 11 27-09-2004 09:02 PM
Suggestions hauling koi home Roy Ponds 0 26-09-2004 04:19 AM
Hauling Uphill Greg Gardening 20 17-09-2003 01:22 PM
Need person for hauling Ingrid Texas 0 29-03-2003 04:44 PM
Soil Heating cable Chris United Kingdom 1 18-02-2003 02:49 PM