Old 26-09-2004, 04:19 AM
Roy

Default Suggestions hauling koi home

Was offered quite a few (30 to 40 estimate on quanity in pond) koi
that was in a pond on the property of this persons house they just
bought. Its a small pond, above ground, but a lot of the koi are huge
18" plus and there is also a bunch of various other sizes as well. All
this is in a pond of perhaps 24" deep and 4' x 10 feet in
size.........They want the fish gone so they can get rid of the pond
so what would be a good way to haul them home.

I have some pretty heavy inflatable plastic bags used for filling
spaces in shipping cartons etc (just like the baggies they put fish in
in stores only heavier and larger, perhaps10 gal capacity or more)

Fish would have to be hauled about 40 miles. Would these large plastic
bags be suitable or would I be better off buying a few rubber maid
trash cans? Or perhaps some ice chests.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Suggestions hauling koi home Roy Ponds 11 27-09-2004 09:02 PM
Home Accents - Any Suggestions??? ACE Lawns 4 28-05-2004 01:07 PM
Hauling Uphill_Watch that Cable... jhultman Gardening 1 18-09-2003 06:32 PM
Hauling Uphill Greg Gardening 20 17-09-2003 01:22 PM
Need person for hauling Ingrid Texas 0 29-03-2003 04:44 PM