Old 21-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Chris Owens

Default Quack grass -- bad pun alert!

OK, but, everybody, this is ALL DK'S FAULT. ;

Ahem:

I'm not one to duck an issue, but perhaps you need to talk to the
Medical Board. Or, you could take the Elmer Fudd Solution, and
cement it over.

Chris Owens

dkat wrote:

I'd really like to hear the puns

I agree on the solution. The only way I have ever found to get rid of it is
to pull it out. That actually worked well for me last year.

DK
"Chris Owens" wrote in message
Romy Beeck wrote:

Does anyone know how to get rid of quack grass? thank you

There are some truly AWFUL puns that spring to mind, but, I will
be a Good Girl. The best way is to pull it out by hand.
Water the area you'll be weeding the night before to loosen the
roots.

Chris Owens

Old 21-09-2003, 04:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Quack grass?

Isn't that what Tomski likes to smoke?

Maybe that's why he's wandering the streets of Las Vegas in goose down
shouting "AFLAC"??

Old 21-09-2003, 05:32 PM
Tom Jaszewski

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 15:21:43 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

Isn't that what Tomski likes to smoke?

Now Stanley you just had to take a poke! Anything I smoke was not
smuggled out of Africa like your CSSA buddies led by John Lavranos...

By the way I understand Baltimore got flooded, did your rowhouse
garden collection of two cacti get damaged? Did your mother let you
date this week? How is the homophobia management therapy going?
Why do Woody, Duke and Dan laugh behind your back about your social
skills and living arrangement?

Old 02-10-2003, 03:42 PM
Beecrofter

Viaduct?