Old 27-09-2003, 05:22 PM
John

Default Perenials

We have a mum plant that was just planted in the spring it grew great
and is budding we should have plenty of flowers.
Is there anything special we need to do for this plant over the winter
we are in chicago so we have some pretty harsh winters here and would
love to see it make it for next season any help in this matter would
be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
John and Connie Middleman
Old 28-09-2003, 09:02 AM
rosemarie face

You really don't have to do much of anything . They are pretty hardy .
Mine are mulched and I don't cut them down until spring here in NE
Indiana .They come back for me every year .
Rosie z5

[IMG] code is On

Please identify these little perenials: Blackpanther Garden Photos 7 19-03-2009 04:58 PM
Chicago zone 5a exotic perenials? Maybe European berries [email protected] Edible Gardening 4 01-07-2005 07:42 PM
second year perenials dc Texas 1 05-03-2004 04:37 AM
second year perenials dc Texas 1 05-03-2004 04:29 AM
red perenials? Faye Tarzwell Gardening 8 29-08-2003 06:02 PM