Old 28-09-2003, 01:32 PM
HA HA Budys Here

Default Long Island - Dahlias

Hello,

In my zone, will dahlias survive if left in the ground or should I dig them out
and store them?

This is my first season for planting them, and they did great in my garden and
also in pots on my deck. Most did so well, they fell over and re-sprouted,
sometimes more than once- so they look like waves.

Thanks
Old 28-09-2003, 02:32 PM
NAearthMOM

Dig them up!

"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"