Old 19-10-2003, 01:02 PM
fk

Default problems with an avocado in a pot

Hi,
I need some advice concerning my 2-year-old avocado growing in a pot
in a flat. The whole plant looks nice, is quite big, seems strong and
new leaves are healthy and pretty but older ones get brown on the
edges and dry. I cut them off because it is not a nice seight. What
can I do? I don't water them too much, I think, the soil is always
humid but not wet, it has enough of light... Any ideas?
Old 19-10-2003, 04:02 PM
Jim W

fk wrote:

I need some advice concerning my 2-year-old avocado growing in a pot
in a flat. The whole plant looks nice, is quite big, seems strong and
new leaves are healthy and pretty but older ones get brown on the
edges and dry. I cut them off because it is not a nice seight. What
can I do? I don't water them too much, I think, the soil is always
humid but not wet, it has enough of light... Any ideas?

They do that.. Ever seen an advacodo tree with fruit?..

A long stalk/trunk with a scrub of leaves,.. at the top!-)
//
Jim