Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-10-2003, 01:02 AM
Melissa

Default How do I kill gnat eggs in indoor soil, organically?

I have some potted indoor plants and every time we water them, we see gnats
flying around the house afterwards. ( even in winter )

Is there an organic way to get rid of them? Like maybe garlic powder in the
water I give them? Something that will kill the eggs without harming me?

What about spraying the soil in the pots with rubbing alcohol?

--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.

License plate frame - "Guns Defend Life & Liberty"
http://www.cafeshops.com/melissa_photo.7734333

Individual rights are not subject to public vote; a majority has no right
to vote away the rights of a minority; the political function of rights is
precisely to protect minorities from oppression by majorities ( and the
smallest minority on earth is the individual )." - Ayn Rand

West Denver area - Shaolin-based Martial arts, Rock music, Sci-Fi, Chess,
Libertarian, Objectivist, Chess, RKBA & Shooting.

[IMG] code is On

tiny white "eggs" on soil of indoor succulent Tom United Kingdom 12 18-11-2008 03:41 PM
Gnat Question stricks760 Ponds 29 25-03-2004 02:19 PM
Gnat Question stricks760 Ponds 1 10-03-2004 11:18 PM
Kill Ants Organically? Fish Edible Gardening 53 11-09-2003 04:03 AM
gnat hell minerva nine Texas 2 05-04-2003 11:09 AM