Old 15-11-2003, 08:12 PM
Tina Gibson

Default -cone flowers-

Also, yes, I am trying to remove all non-native species and replace with
natives. Slowly, I'm getting there.

Victoria

Good for you Victoria - I have only a corner of my yard which has native
species - having a hard time letting go of my faves in favor of all native
yard. Not many flower varieties in my neck of the woods. Tina

Old 16-11-2003, 03:02 AM
animaux

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:08:47 GMT, "Tina Gibson" opined:

Also, yes, I am trying to remove all non-native species and replace with
natives. Slowly, I'm getting there.

Victoria

Good for you Victoria - I have only a corner of my yard which has native
species - having a hard time letting go of my faves in favor of all native
yard. Not many flower varieties in my neck of the woods. Tina

Where are you? I am sure I can come up with any number of species of flowering
forbes and woody plants. There are countless numbers.

[IMG] code is On

Watering cone set clearance TOM KAN PA Gardening 0 10-08-2004 08:26 PM
Pine Cone Ginger Dan Gardening 0 25-05-2004 11:03 AM
NEED HELP - Unidentified gymnosperm cone Louise Plant Science 4 26-04-2003 01:31 PM
NEED HELP - Unidentified gymnosperm cone Louise Plant Science 4 03-04-2003 11:44 PM
NEED HELP - Big gymnosperm cone unidentified Louise Plant Biology 1 03-04-2003 06:44 AM