Old 16-11-2003, 04:12 PM
hermine stover

Default Prickly pear: What's the law?

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:42:13 GMT, Purple Linny LeCompte
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 02:55:19 GMT, animaux wrote:
I removed a few pads a month ago to make more plants. I can send a pad
to you.
They are very easy to get going. Let me know. My email address is
0 and remove the zero at the end or it will bounce.

Oh wow! That would be fantastic - thank you so much.
/runs off to send e-mail...
:-)

I should have thought of that. i can send pads of about three kinds
which grow either wild, or for the taking from the land owner. one is
very like Burbank's Spineless. want some?

Old 17-11-2003, 02:42 AM
Purple Linny LeCompte

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:05:06 GMT, hermine stover
wrote:

I should have thought of that. i can send pads of about three kinds
which grow either wild, or for the taking from the land owner. one is
very like Burbank's Spineless. want some?

Me? I would love some!
Oh my goodness - what a great bunch of people on here! Makes a nice change
om usenet ;-)

I'll drop you a line so we can arrange something.
Many thanks.
--
Lynda.
Old 17-11-2003, 04:02 AM
Shell91

Woo Hoo Pearland I'm in Houston near Friendswood My cousin lives in
Pearland

Shell

"Purple Linny LeCompte" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:13:08 GMT, animaux wrote:

Where in Texas? We live in Round Rock.

Pearland - about 15m south of Houston.
Hubby tells me RR is near Austin?
--
Lynda

Old 17-11-2003, 08:42 PM
Purple Linny LeCompte

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 03:58:24 GMT, Shell91 .net wrote:

Woo Hoo Pearland I'm in Houston near Friendswood My cousin lives
in
Pearland

Heydiddly-o neighbour - we're actually closer to Friendswood. We're on 518
close to Cullen that leads to the Beltway... we're about to move behind 518
into Brookside Village.

I was about to apologise for the thread hijack, then realised it was my
thread - haha - that's a first for me!
ahem
--
Lynda

[IMG] code is On

Prickly pear: What's the law? figaro Gardening 0 16-11-2003 01:22 AM
Prickly Pear Cactus Steve Coyle Texas 8 05-06-2003 09:13 AM
Prickly Pear cactus Jim North Carolina 0 01-05-2003 05:32 PM
Anybody want a prickly pear cactus? Callen Molenda Gardening 2 06-04-2003 10:08 PM
Question for Cereoid+ Prickly Pear Callen Molenda Gardening 1 02-04-2003 01:44 AM