Old 30-11-2003, 07:02 PM
Drew Hershkowitz

Default Rudbeckia fulgida "Goldstrum"

Last year I did not trim my perennials back, and these ones in
particular grew out of control, crowding out some other things. I
have 3 planted in my garden and all have very hearty wood bases. Can
someone please tell me how much to trim these back?

Thanks in advance..
Old 01-12-2003, 06:42 PM
Mike Gilmore

Ground level.
They will take division every 2/3 years so you can spread more lovely yellow
clumps around your plot or swop them.
Regards
Mike Gilmore
WinsfordWalledGarden, SW England,
USDA Zone9a

Old 06-12-2003, 07:32 PM
Drew Hershkowitz

"Mike Gilmore" wrote in message ...
Ground level.
They will take division every 2/3 years so you can spread more lovely yellow
clumps around your plot or swop them.
Regards
Mike Gilmore

Thanks much.. Im always afraid of destroying my perennials...