Old 04-12-2003, 03:03 PM
Lynda LeCompte

Default Mailing plants and seeds to people

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 13:56:44 GMT, animaux wrote:
snippers
and when the Christian pastor
found our I was Buddhist, he stopped giving a few cans of food. How
nice.

/rolls eyes

Wonder if he teaches his congregation about persecution!? --
Lynda
Old 04-12-2003, 06:03 PM
animaux

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 14:52:08 GMT, Lynda LeCompte opined:

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 13:56:44 GMT, animaux wrote:
snippers
and when the Christian pastor
found our I was Buddhist, he stopped giving a few cans of food. How
nice.

/rolls eyes

Wonder if he teaches his congregation about persecution!? --
Lynda

Don't know. He was so rude to us even my husband (who couldn't care less what people
think of him or me) was flawed!

Eh. These are the people I learn the most from.

Old 05-12-2003, 12:02 AM
Zemedelec

What do you mean by "bring you up short with a grin...?"
BRBr

I enjoy the sight of people who cock a snook at, as they seem to go along with,
the blenderized holiday that most Americans are supposed to celebrate.
zemedelec
Old 05-12-2003, 01:12 AM
Red

Every one genuflect if you have been blessed with a gift.

"animaux" wrote in message
Normally I don't get annoyed by things like this, but the last several

times
I've taken my time to send out seeds and/or plants to people I've received

not
one word. I wonder, did they get the plants/seeds, did I waste my time?

My
money?

Please, if anyone here has received seeds and/or plants from me, a really

nice
thing would be to minimally respond with a note of reception.

From now on, I will only send out plants and seeds to known people who

actually
appreciate it.

Old 05-12-2003, 06:02 AM

What sort of seeds and plants do you send out?
"animaux" wrote in message
Normally I don't get annoyed by things like this, but the last several

times
I've taken my time to send out seeds and/or plants to people I've received

not
one word. I wonder, did they get the plants/seeds, did I waste my time?

My
money?

Please, if anyone here has received seeds and/or plants from me, a really

nice
thing would be to minimally respond with a note of reception.

From now on, I will only send out plants and seeds to known people who

actually
appreciate it.

Old 05-12-2003, 02:05 PM
animaux

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 01:06:12 GMT, "Red" opined:

Every one genuflect if you have been blessed with a gift.

That's not close to what I said. I would have liked a simple, "got the seeds" or "got the
plants." I don't think that's too much to ask in lieu of the many, many seeds and plants
I send out annually to people all over the world.

What have you done lately?

"animaux" wrote in message
.. .
Normally I don't get annoyed by things like this, but the last several

times
I've taken my time to send out seeds and/or plants to people I've received

not
one word. I wonder, did they get the plants/seeds, did I waste my time?

My
money?

Please, if anyone here has received seeds and/or plants from me, a really

nice
thing would be to minimally respond with a note of reception.

From now on, I will only send out plants and seeds to known people who

actually
appreciate it.

Old 05-12-2003, 02:06 PM
animaux

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 05:41:56 GMT, opined:

What sort of seeds and plants do you send out?

Many. Datura, brugmansia, cacti, guara, salvia of all sorts, many different types of
wildflowers, Pride of Barbados, canna, lantana, liriope, iris, grasses...many.
Old 06-12-2003, 12:32 AM
Victor Martinez

animaux wrote:
plants." I don't think that's too much to ask in lieu of the many, many seeds and plants
I send out annually to people all over the world.

Well, I've never asked you for anything, but I do want to thank you for
sharing your knowledge with the rest of us. And if I ever ask you to
send me a seedling or something, rest assured you will at least get a
hand-written thank you note back.

Cheers.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old 06-12-2003, 03:02 AM
NAearthMOM

canna,

Hey now V.
JUst remember, what comes around goes around 3x ...........

BTW I dug up the cannas. They grew nicely.

Thanks again sweetie!

Love C
"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"

Old 06-12-2003, 04:42 AM
animaux

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 00:20:22 GMT, Victor Martinez opined:

Well, I've never asked you for anything, but I do want to thank you for
sharing your knowledge with the rest of us. And if I ever ask you to
send me a seedling or something, rest assured you will at least get a
hand-written thank you note back.

Cheers.

Victor, it would be my delight if ever I mention something you want or need! I would hand
deliver it, myself.

Victoria
Old 01-01-2004, 07:32 AM
Katra

In article ,
animaux wrote:

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 05:41:56 GMT, opined:

What sort of seeds and plants do you send out?

Many. Datura, brugmansia, cacti, guara, salvia of all sorts, many different
types of
wildflowers, Pride of Barbados, canna, lantana, liriope, iris,
grasses...many.

Trade you some Yellow Canna for some Datura... ;-)

I'd rather do trades. I'm not comfortable getting stuff for free.

--
,,Cat's Haven Hobby ,,

Old 02-01-2004, 01:03 AM
animaux

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 01:26:05 -0600, Katra opined:

Trade you some Yellow Canna for some Datura... ;-)

I'd rather do trades. I'm not comfortable getting stuff for free.

I have a yellow canna infestation! I can still send you seeds.

Old 02-01-2004, 08:02 AM
Katra

In article ,
animaux wrote:

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 01:26:05 -0600, Katra opined:

Trade you some Yellow Canna for some Datura... ;-)

I'd rather do trades. I'm not comfortable getting stuff for free.

I have a yellow canna infestation! I can still send you seeds.

ROFL! So do I... ;-)
I could send you some wild Tarot, but it's not the edible type...

Howsabout any herbal starts?
I have extra Thyme, creeping thyme and oregano.

Bomba and Elodia (water plants) are also available to me.
It'd give me an excuse to go snorkeling. G

Datura needs direct sun right? I have space in the herb garden on the
Western Exposure. My herbs do well there!

Then there is the pot of Horse Radish that propagated itself this year,
but you can get that from any grocery store.

K.

--
,,Cat's Haven Hobby ,,