Old 01-02-2004, 10:18 PM
Starlord

Default Wind Chimes kind of

Not long ago there was a lot of postings about the good and bads of wind chimes.
At the time I had forgotten about what I have set up in my garden ( been to cold
to do much ). But yesterday I toured it to make sure the winds hadn't blow
eventhing away and I could hear my chimes. But they are not the normal wind
chimes, instead, I took pipes that I was turning into poles to tie my strings to
that are guilds for anyone walking around the garden. I made holes in them, and
at times when the winds blowing, you can sit out there and hear the wind Fluets
making their sounds. None are real loud, you have to be out there to hear them,
they are a good gadge of how fast the wind is blowing as it takes at lest a 10
to 15mph for them to sound off any at all. But I do enjoy their sounds while
working in the summer.

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
World of Dahlias Slideshowv1.0 $10.00
for Windows machines. Email:

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old 01-02-2004, 10:35 PM
Marion Margoshes

"Starlord" wrote in message
[...]

[IMG] code is On

Wind, wind and more wind. David Hill United Kingdom 5 03-01-2014 11:03 PM
Wind Chimes--responsible owners [email protected] Gardening 9 01-09-2011 04:06 PM
Wind Chimes kind of Starlord Gardening 10 03-02-2004 02:17 PM
Wind Chimes kind of Starlord Gardening 0 01-02-2004 10:09 PM
Wind Chimes Broomhilda Gardening 1 21-01-2004 04:43 PM