Old 19-01-2004, 07:18 PM
Broomhilda

Default Wind Chimes

I have heard about a windchime that is sort of tuned???? Don't know what
they are called. Can anyone help me?

Thanks a bunch

Broom Hilda

Old 21-01-2004, 04:43 PM
animaux

Normally I would agree. Not with the shot dead part, but that may be your sense
of humor, I can't tell.

Today I saw a set of chimes which were 10 feet long, 6" wide and were 6
different lengths. It was the MOST wonderful sound I've heard a chime set make.
It was much more like a gong and it vibrated for almost 5 minutes after I rang
them. I could actually feel the vibrations.

Now, those idiotic tinkly ones you buy for a dollar, or anything that tings
instead of resonates is crap. With that I will agree.

The chimes I saw today were two thousand dollars. Hardly ugly-ass chimes and
one will serve the county.

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:46:12 -0800, (paghat)
opined:

Wind chims in gardens are horrifying. They are noisy & annoying & disturb
the natural sounds a garden can engender with birds & crickets & rainfall
& rustling leaves & water features.

When some loon collects ten to sixty rackety hanging bits of ugly-ass
chimes to dangle all around the edges of their home, they make themselves
a nuisance to their neighborhood. Such collectors should be shot dead by
their own drug-dealing teenagers during a drive-by, the corpse buried
under dismantled windchimes & left to decay right there on the broken-down
porch of the chimester's trailer house.

-paghat the ratgirl

[IMG] code is On

Wind, wind and more wind. David Hill United Kingdom 5 03-01-2014 11:03 PM
Wind Chimes--responsible owners [email protected] Gardening 9 01-09-2011 04:06 PM
Wind Chimes kind of Starlord Gardening 10 03-02-2004 02:17 PM
Wind Chimes kind of Starlord Gardening 1 01-02-2004 10:35 PM
Wind Chimes kind of Starlord Gardening 0 01-02-2004 10:09 PM