Old 11-02-2004, 09:12 PM
mary

Default Brag about my Amaryllis

On Nov 5, 2003 I planted the bulb for my Amaryllis. Today the flowers are
opening, and they will be open on Valentines Day. That is the 30th
Valentine's day that we have been married. Who could ask for more?

Tom

Old 11-02-2004, 09:32 PM
RadioFreeRioLinda

That's all you do for your wife for Valentine's Day? It's no wonder
she's screwing the UPS guy.

Old 11-02-2004, 10:02 PM
paghat

In article , "mary"
wrote:

On Nov 5, 2003 I planted the bulb for my Amaryllis. Today the flowers are
opening, and they will be open on Valentines Day. That is the 30th
Valentine's day that we have been married. Who could ask for more?

Tom

A dear companion is the only thing I can think of at the moment more
joyous than a garden. Congrats for making it to 30 years!

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"

[IMG] code is On

New poster - a Brag pandora Edible Gardening 3 06-02-2005 03:38 AM
The Brag About Book Emily S Orchids 14 08-06-2004 04:31 PM
Orchids to Brag About (an e-book!) JMcKenzie Orchids 3 27-05-2004 11:04 PM
Getting Amaryllis to flower again Mike Zanker United Kingdom 17 15-02-2004 01:12 PM
Little brag Cybe R. Wizard Ponds 5 03-04-2003 06:08 PM