Old 02-04-2003, 03:56 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

Default Little brag

Remember my limericks, "Garden Pond Fever?"
I submitted them to www.aquarticles.com quite a while back. Just a
couple of weeks ago I was notified that they were used on a Texas
pond group's web site. Now they have been printed in an actual print
newsletter from a Salt Lake City pond group!
Is it wrong to be proud to be PORG?

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.
Old 02-04-2003, 04:08 PM
K30a

CybeRWizard wrote Is it wrong to be proud to be PORG?

Nah!
We can say we knew you when...
;-)

k30a
Old 02-04-2003, 05:08 PM
BenignVanilla

"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote in message
newsan.2003.04.02.14.44.18.645888.569@WizardsTow er...
Remember my limericks, "Garden Pond Fever?"
I submitted them to www.aquarticles.com quite a while back. Just a
couple of weeks ago I was notified that they were used on a Texas
pond group's web site. Now they have been printed in an actual print
newsletter from a Salt Lake City pond group!
Is it wrong to be proud to be PORG?

Oh great...now we have a class structure..."Post with you ponders, Indeed,
Ah've been published." *sipps martini*

Old 03-04-2003, 02:32 AM
Cybe R. Wizard

On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 09:54:46 -0600, BenignVanilla wrote:

"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote in message
newsan.2003.04.02.14.44.18.645888.569@WizardsTow er...
Remember my limericks, "Garden Pond Fever?" I submitted them to
www.aquarticles.com quite a while back. Just a couple of weeks ago
I was notified that they were used on a Texas pond group's web
site. Now they have been printed in an actual print newsletter
from a Salt Lake City pond group! Is it wrong to be proud to be
PORG?

Oh great...now we have a class structure..."Post with you ponders,
Indeed, Ah've been published." *sipps martini*

I'm just tryin' to catch up to K30a.

Cybe R. Wizard
Old 03-04-2003, 03:20 AM
K30a

Cybe wrote
I'm just tryin' to catch up to K30a.

I once thought about a protagonist who judged koi shows and kept finding
victims drowned in show tanks... too soggy.

k30a

Old 03-04-2003, 06:08 PM
mad

LOLOLOLOL
mad
--
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

From: ESPMER (K30a)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: 03 Apr 2003 02:11:21 GMT
Subject: Little brag

Cybe wrote
I'm just tryin' to catch up to K30a.

I once thought about a protagonist who judged koi shows and kept finding
victims drowned in show tanks... too soggy.

k30a

little by little, go jump a enigma Aloysius United Kingdom 0 23-07-2005 12:03 PM
New poster - a Brag pandora Edible Gardening 3 06-02-2005 03:38 AM
The Brag About Book Emily S Orchids 14 08-06-2004 04:31 PM
Orchids to Brag About (an e-book!) JMcKenzie Orchids 3 27-05-2004 11:04 PM
Brag about my Amaryllis mary Gardening 2 11-02-2004 10:02 PM