Old 15-02-2004, 11:14 PM
lil

Default greens for indoor cat

What would be some safe edible plants for my indoor cat?
Old 16-02-2004, 12:32 AM
Bill Spohn

What would be some safe edible plants for my indoor cat?

Dieffenbachia.....?
Old 16-02-2004, 12:37 AM
Suzie-Q

lil wrote:

What would be some safe edible plants for my indoor cat?

http://www.flippyscatpage.com/health.html#P
then click on the links listed under P

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
Old 16-02-2004, 02:32 AM
SAS567

What would be some safe edible plants for my indoor cat?

Wal-Mart has this little kit of dirt, a plastic container and different grass
seeds in a packet. I've been buying it for my cat for about a year now. I think
it cost under $3.00
Just a hint,,, don't use the whole packet of sends at once. I replant the
container 3 times with one pack of seeds. My cat loves it and leaves my 38
houseplants alone.
Sue In Mi. (zone 5)

Old 16-02-2004, 06:11 PM

What about catnip or something like that?

I heard that cats love catnip, but I don`t know if they eat it or they love
its smell.

Old 16-02-2004, 06:17 PM

Old 17-02-2004, 01:32 AM
zhanataya

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:55:11 -0600, "B & J"
wrote:

"zhanataya" wrote in message
.. .
On 16 Feb 2004 00:16:18 GMT, (Bill Spohn) wrote:

What would be some safe edible plants for my indoor cat?

Dieffenbachia.....?

I thought that one was reserved for dogs?

Naw, just for the dogs who suggest it!

John

But it won't mute the fingers. :-)

[IMG] code is On

Is a animal chaser/cat utrasonic cat deterrent harmful? [email protected] United Kingdom 3 21-04-2015 09:40 AM
greens for indoor cat lil Gardening 0 15-02-2004 11:14 PM
warm weather greens Johnny Kuo North Carolina 1 15-03-2003 07:08 PM
beet greens zxcvbob Edible Gardening 1 01-02-2003 12:33 PM
Growing greens indoors JTULL5 Edible Gardening 5 28-01-2003 10:37 PM