Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-02-2004, 10:50 PM
junkyardcat

Default When do I spray the fruit trees?

I have several plum and peach trees. We moved here last year, and were
excited about having fruit trees, but alas, when the fruit came out, it all
got this ugly mildew and shriveled up to nothing! This year, I want to spray
the trees so they don't any pests or diseases, but I have no idea when is
the correct time to spray. Does anyone know when is the appropriate time?

Thanks!!! Happy Gardening
Angie