Old 29-05-2004, 04:02 AM
Karl L. Wuensch

Default Bunnies

The miserable beasts ate all of my carrots to the ground and ate every bean
off my bean plants before I fenced my garden with one-inch mesh fence. Last
year they got into my pepper garden and ate the Jalapenos down to the ground
and this spring they got into my son's tomato patch and ate several of the
young plants, which really suprised me.

http://personal.ecu.edu/wuenschk/rabbits.htm

"flicker" wrote in message

We had our first rabbits two years ago. As a child of suburbia, I have to

tell
you I was thrilled to see "wildlife" in the garden. I even planted

carrots,
which weren't touched.

Amazingly, I really have seen no damage at all by them, and I saw rabbits

on my
property regularly all summer. It makes me wonder what all the

handwringing
over critters is about.

[IMG] code is On

attack of the bunnies Tater Gardening 19 18-06-2007 06:46 AM
Bunnies Jo North Carolina 6 02-05-2006 01:35 AM
Bunnies Not So Cute Anymore Key Bored Gardening 6 18-08-2004 04:47 PM
Bunnies LeeAnne Gardening 0 08-03-2004 04:48 PM
Bunnies and raised beds rudy Gardening 8 18-06-2003 05:32 AM