Old 19-03-2004, 06:09 PM
Michelle

Default First Blooms

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:39:58 -0800, "Starlord"
wrote:

Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

Hi I just noticed your signature IS that a refrence to
"Dragon Riders Of Pern"?
I loved those books
Old 19-03-2004, 07:42 PM
Starlord

Yep, I had them all at one time, lost in the last move and no book
store in this town, so I've not had them, plus last I heard was that a
new one was to come out a year or two ago, but never heard it's name.

Found another Iris just about ready to bloom too! and my iceplant is
blooming good too.

Bamboo starting to grow like mad.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

Old 21-03-2004, 09:33 AM
Michelle

I saw all the dragon riders of pern novels in a used book store near
me and I have a few if you want them i'll give them to you I cant'
read them any more because of my declining vision want them?
if it's not too much to ship?
I can ask the book store how much she wants for the others if you like
too and she might send them too you as well
just a thought sucks to loose good books any time
I just get books from the library of congress they make them on tape
and I can borrow like a regular library and keep them until I'm done
and they mail them right to my house and I' hav ea great short dragon
rider short story on a collection you can have it too it is on cd
books on cd drive me nuts I can't see the cd player to find where I
left off.
yours if you want them
michelle email me

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:20:27 -0800, "Starlord"
wrote:

Yep, I had them all at one time, lost in the last move and no book
store in this town, so I've not had them, plus last I heard was that a
new one was to come out a year or two ago, but never heard it's name.

Found another Iris just about ready to bloom too! and my iceplant is
blooming good too.

Bamboo starting to grow like mad.

[IMG] code is On

First Blooms Henry Roses 3 17-05-2005 12:24 AM
First Blooms of 2005! Darren Garrison Roses 2 25-04-2005 06:40 PM
First Blooms! Shiva Roses 6 05-05-2004 05:05 AM
Remove First Year Blueberry Blooms Greg Gardening 7 08-04-2003 04:44 AM
First Spring blooms marg Gardening 11 03-02-2003 03:11 AM