Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2004, 05:33 PM
Bluesman

Default need lawn help...please

Greetings,

I have a small back yard, maybe 50 x 100, that is in horrid shape. A
couple of years ago my dog did his business everywhere, and I think
all that **** messed up the soil.

For the past 3 years I have laid lime, fertilizer and seed, as well as
grub killer the past two years, but my lawn looks like a lot in the
ghetto. About 1/2 grass of 5 different shades of green, 1/4 giant
mutant weeds and 1/4 bald spots.

I have been using a mulch mower - should I switch to bag? Different
chemicals? start all over? Pave it? I don't want Fenway Park, just
something that looks somewhat green w/o having to spend a fortune.

Thanks,

Bluesman