Old 19-04-2004, 04:02 PM

Default Looking for Aronia Arbutifolia in my area (Ottawa Canada)

Hi,

Anyone know of a gardening centre / nursery in the Ottawa Canada area
where I could get 20+ bare-root Aronia Arbutifolia? I would prefer the
'Erecta' cultivar but might go with the regular one if it's easier to
find.

Thanks,

Old 19-04-2004, 10:02 PM
Lisa

richmondnursery.com

They are located at the corner of Richmond and Eagleson Rd. GREAT place to
wander and an excellent website to boot. (not aboot)

By the way...who's responsible for the really crappy job forecasting the
weather these last few days?????

Lisa

"r" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

Anyone know of a gardening centre / nursery in the Ottawa Canada area
where I could get 20+ bare-root Aronia Arbutifolia? I would prefer the
'Erecta' cultivar but might go with the regular one if it's easier to
find.

Thanks,

[IMG] code is On

Importing from canada and good shops in ottawa area. ? Orchids 6 16-07-2005 11:44 PM
Wintering Koi in Pond Zone 5ish Ottawa Canada rob Ponds 12 30-06-2004 03:05 AM
Free 100 gallon rubbermaid stock tank Ottawa,Ontario Canada Roger Ponds 3 28-06-2004 05:51 PM
aronia garigue Edible Gardening 0 06-03-2003 11:32 PM
Ottawa, Ontario Gardeners - Ottawa Horticultural Society Jeff Blackadar Gardening 1 03-02-2003 03:35 AM