Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Dawn

Default Magnolia looking Wilted?

We just bought a house and one of the deciding factors was the huge
Magnolia tree in the front yard. Over the last few weeks we have been
watching with much anticipation the fattening buds, waiting for them
to bloom. I am growing concerned that the tree looks wilted and
droopy (like a house plant needing watering) and there seems to be a
lot of leaves turning brown and falling off.

Is this normal? Is the tree using it energy to blossom? or should we
be concerned?

TIA,
Dawn

[IMG] code is On

Baby tomato plants wilted after potting Hel United Kingdom 4 04-04-2005 10:28 PM
Wilted ginger Wayne Pein North Carolina 0 07-09-2004 09:02 PM
Help, Kyushu Hydrangea plant with wilted leaves Dying ississauga Gardening 3 10-08-2004 05:51 AM
wilted aloe leaves moonpie Gardening 1 10-06-2004 07:02 PM
Help for Wilted Tomato Plants :( Fleemo Gardening 4 03-06-2004 12:02 PM