Old 11-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Steve Shipping

Default City Gardener

Anyone know what software is used on the Channel 4 programme City Gardener?

Old 12-05-2004, 12:02 AM
Christopher Fuhrman

"Steve Shipping" wrote in message
. net...
Anyone know what software is used on the Channel 4 programme City

Gardener?

Hi Steve,

A Google.com search tells me that City Gardener is a television program on
Channel 4 in the UK.

I'm in Montreal and have never seen the program, bug Google is my friend :-)
Looking on the
http://www.channel4.com/life/microsi...ner_index.html
site didn't give me anything useful for your question.

However, I'm interested in the software. Can you describe what it does? Is
it for planning gardens with respect to sun? I have often thought about how
software would be useful for that, but never have heard of something.

Regards,

Cris Fuhrman
Montreal Quebec