Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Judy Cosler

Default unwelcome: RATS!!!!

i have RATS! ugh!

i also have 2 dogs whom i would not endanger in any way!
my vet has told me that, despite what the pest control firms tell you,
the bait used to kill rats CAN be gotten by the dogs & that the rats
CAN be secondarily poisonous to the dogs. she said to put down NO
poison! she says she sees too many pets who have been poisoned in
thse ways. so, I will do exactly that -- put down NO poison.

so, with the wonders of the internet, I have found Shake-Away which is
a fox/coyote urine blend in crystal or powder form.
http://www.critter-repellent.com/rat...ource=GoogleAW
As predator urine, it supposedly keeps the rats away. Has anybody
tried this approach or this product & with what results? i'm at my
wits end!!

Judy with her dogs & her unwanted RATS! :

((.)) '))
((((((((
))(/)((