Old 16-05-2004, 02:02 AM
Recshoter

Default Transplanting Honeysuckle

I live in north central Texas and need advice on transplanting honeysuckle.
Thanks
Old 16-05-2004, 04:03 AM
junkyardcat

From my experience, take some cuttings, stick them in the ground, water, and
they will grow, grow, grow! My husband took a small twig of it when he was a
little boy and put it in the field behind his house. A few years later, the
whole field was covered in Honeysuckle! We have it all over our property in
East Texas...it spreads more every Spring Sure is nice to smell What
city do you live in?

Angie