Old 20-05-2004, 12:07 AM
not happy

Default A question for "Salty Thumb".

Does your mouth bleed heavily, every 28 days ?

Just wondered .... being as you *talk* like a complete p*ssy.

Let me know when you've grown a brain cell, so that I can post again in this
group .... without being answered by a retard.

PS. Ever tried cutting Salty's very short stalk .... & sprinkling salt on
it ?

Old 20-05-2004, 01:02 AM
Salty Thumb

"not happy" wrote in
:

Does your mouth bleed heavily, every 28 days ?

Just wondered .... being as you *talk* like a complete p*ssy.

Let me know when you've grown a brain cell, so that I can post again
in this group .... without being answered by a retard.

PS. Ever tried cutting Salty's very short stalk .... & sprinkling
salt on it ?

wonkawonkawonkawonkawonk wonk wonk

Hey let me put in words you understand:

**** you dumb mother****ing brain-dead ******* of a 2-shilling whore. You
wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in scrawny malnourshed ass or the ass
of your fat crack whore wife.

Is that better?

oh yeah, btw, your words cut me so deep violin dirge boo hoo
Old 20-05-2004, 01:03 AM
not happy

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
boo hoo

Don't cry , sweatheart.

I .. along with other posters in this NG ... enjoy the pleasures of
gardening.

You, however, seek solace here. Don't be embarrassed. We all accept your
situation.

It's NOT your fault that your momma was gang-raped in Nicaragua ..... or
that your dad (birth-certificate) is listed as "some soldiers".

...... seriously, shithead. Take advice from a grown up. Stop using your
parents computer. When you become responsible enough to use a PC, then you
can take part in an online discussion.

Salty ..... go to your parent's TV. Sesame ST. will be showing , soon.

Old 20-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Salty Thumb

"not happy" wrote in
:

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
boo hoo

Don't cry , sweatheart.

I .. along with other posters in this NG ... enjoy the pleasures of
gardening.

You, however, seek solace here. Don't be embarrassed. We all
accept your situation.

It's NOT your fault that your momma was gang-raped in Nicaragua .....
or that your dad (birth-certificate) is listed as "some soldiers".

..... seriously, shithead. Take advice from a grown up. Stop using
your parents computer. When you become responsible enough to use a
PC, then you can take part in an online discussion.

Salty ..... go to your parent's TV. Sesame ST. will be showing ,
soon.

Gee, you're really good at name calling for a "grown-up". Did you win a
medal when you were younger? Too bad your manliness has been reduced to
whining about your unhappiness on a computer.

Speaking of "shit" and "gardening pleasures", how's the cat shit working
out for you? Seems like a great match. For you, anyway. When you get
some guts, here's a tip. Cat blood isn't too bad for adding nitrogen and
iron.

Well, I'll let you get back to your fantasizing. Give the TV guide back
to your wife and stop circling the times for kids show. Also, brain cell
is not the same as dry cell, so put the batteries back in the remote,
too.

Old 20-05-2004, 08:02 AM
Neutral

try

"salty thumb" is just an abusive jerk, that nobody likes (here) anyway.

his posts are generally redundant & ignored

[IMG] code is On

Salty flower. Sack Of Gold Gardening 1 29-04-2010 12:34 AM
Fuchsia 'Tom Thumb' question Freedom_Spark United Kingdom 10 16-07-2009 10:09 PM
A bucket of salty slugs and snails Yellow United Kingdom 53 19-06-2009 07:33 PM
elderberry in salty soil? [email protected] Gardening 3 26-04-2006 05:46 AM
have a day or two, to think about it "Salty" .. not happy Gardening 2 21-05-2004 10:02 AM