Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-05-2004, 07:03 PM
JNY

Default Oak Trees

I've been growing some Oak trees in pots for about 3 years now. They
are doing rather well, but the time has come (I believe) for me to
transplant them to a more permanent home. I'm not the greatest
gardener in the world, so I don't have a great deal of experience in
this matter. I don't want them to die due to my mishandling, as it
has taken some effort to get them to the stage they are at presently.

Is this the right time of year?

Is there anything I should know before proceeding?

Does anyone have any experience in this area?

Are they old enough / too old?

Any ideas would be gratefully received.
JNY