Old 09-06-2004, 10:03 AM
Captain Infinity

Default What kind of flower is this?

Can anyone tell me what kind of flower is pictured he
http://world.std.com/~Infinity/garde...4-06-08_12.jpg

Thanks in advance.

**
Captain Infinity
Old 09-06-2004, 10:04 AM
Pam - gardengal

"Captain Infinity" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me what kind of flower is pictured he
http://world.std.com/~Infinity/garde...4-06-08_12.jpg

Thanks in advance.

It is a type of daylily (hemerocallis), but as to which of the number of
species or umpteen zillion cultivars it could be, I couldn't be more
specific.

pam - gardengal

Old 09-06-2004, 10:04 AM
Cheryl Isaak

On 6/8/04 10:08 AM, in article ZLjxc.678$jw.334@attbi_s04, "Pam - gardengal"
wrote:

"Captain Infinity" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me what kind of flower is pictured he
http://world.std.com/~Infinity/garde...4-06-08_12.jpg

Thanks in advance.

It is a type of daylily (hemerocallis), but as to which of the number of
species or umpteen zillion cultivars it could be, I couldn't be more
specific.

pam - gardengal

Hmm - I missed the original post - were are you? I'd bet on a species.

Cheryl