Old 09-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Doug Kanter

Default America choosen by God!!

wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:21:57 GMT, Jim McQuiggin
wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

Annual in African countries, annual or biennial in Latin & South
America. Middle East: Unknown thus far, but probably annual. He
Perennial (so far).

...but requires constant attention. Very susceptible to various
infestations. However, the results are worth the effort.

I assume by "here" you mean temperate North America. I understand it is
fairly hardy in Australia and much of Western Europe and isolated
places elsewhere.

Its not very hardy in the Middle East zones, but I think they're
trying out a new hybrid. We can hope. Unfortunately, it doesn't
appear to self-sow.

Swyck

Needs to be thoroughly staked or otherwise supported in that part of the
world, or it just blows away.

Old 10-07-2004, 12:02 AM
George

"starlord" wrote
So what's that got to do with gardening?

I think they confused anal with annuals.

Old 10-07-2004, 01:02 AM
escapee

Dubya has openly admitted that God told him that he was supposed to be president
and the reason was to save Israel so the second coming could happen. With no
Israel, the prophets would be incorrect and planning of history wouldn't work
out. Is that asshole the biggest, dumbest hayseed on this planet, or what?
Rhetorical, of course. I am starting to see some light. I don't think he will
be re-elected even WITH Nader; the other igit.

On 8 Jul 2004 06:05:36 -0700, (Peter Gregson) opined:

I heard somoeone on the radio a while ago saying that America had
been choosen by God to spread democracy around the world.

THe thing he actually believed it!

Old 10-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Vox Humana

"escapee" wrote in message
Dubya has openly admitted that God told him that he was supposed to be

president
and the reason was to save Israel so the second coming could happen. With

no
Israel, the prophets would be incorrect and planning of history wouldn't

work
out. Is that asshole the biggest, dumbest hayseed on this planet, or

what?
Rhetorical, of course. I am starting to see some light. I don't think he

will
be re-elected even WITH Nader; the other igit.

Here's what I don't understand about the religious right. They claim their
god is all knowing and all powerful. Then, they assert that the same god
would need to enlist the help of a an incompetent person like George Bush to
save the world. There is something wrong with that picture.

Old 10-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Tom Randy

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 06:05:36 -0700, Peter Gregson wrote:

I heard somoeone on the radio a while ago saying that America had
been choosen by God to spread democracy around the world.

THe thing he actually believed it!

Yeah, there are a lot of myth believeing morons around the globe. Pay them
no mind.

Old 10-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Tom Randy

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:55:34 +0000, Matt wrote:

I have not heard of democracy before, is it an annual or perrenial?
Does it prefer sun or shade?
thanks,
Matt

I know one thing, it doesn't require fertilizer because it's so full of it
if you know what I mean....
Old 10-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Tom Randy

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 08:06:13 -0700, starlord wrote:

So what's that got to do with gardening?

The whole thread is full of manure.....

Old 10-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Zemedelec

nteresting point.

He didn't say which comic book character he was reading at the time but I
suspect he meant Thor because he carrys that nifty hammer!

Oh nuts. I was hoping he meant God-man.

"Zemedelec" wrote in message
Did he specify which God?
zemedelec

BRBR

zemedelec
Old 10-07-2004, 03:03 PM

very clever Janet. LOL. Ingrid

Janet Baraclough.. wrote:

The message
from "Matt" contains these words:

I have not heard of democracy before, is it an annual or perrenial?

It's becoming so rare, many find it more convenient to buy a fake
replica and replace it with another fake every four years or so.

Does it prefer sun or shade?

An open situation in full daylight produces the best result. Shady
ones often lead to distortion and collapse. Seldom survives near any
bush.

Janet.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Old 10-07-2004, 03:03 PM
escapee

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 01:21:11 GMT, Tom Randy opined:

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 06:05:36 -0700, Peter Gregson wrote:

I heard somoeone on the radio a while ago saying that America had
been choosen by God to spread democracy around the world.

THe thing he actually believed it!

Yeah, there are a lot of myth believeing morons around the globe. Pay them
no mind.

No, pay them great deal of mind. These are the masters who clump together like a
good blood clot and slaughter the economy, the morale of our military and kill
people like bugs. Pay them a great deal of attention and get them out of office
immediately.

Old 10-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Jim Carlock

:-) I need to say something. Because the topic is so off-topic
and because it keeps going, I've been withholding. But please
pass this on if you agree.

On a recent trip to California, I've come to the conclusion that
Bush will get 15% of the vote. I started some conversations by
saying "What a idiot that Bushman is!".

All of the travelers in the airport openly vented about the idiocy
of Bush. On the Bart in California I did meet one housewife that
thinks Bush is a good man. She's been a housewife for a long
time and indicated she watches Fox and MSNBC alot. Both of
those media outlets present things in a positive Bush-friendly
demeanorism, always afraid to speak the real truth, always
afraid to present the real stories. Everything is a promotion for
the Bush Presidency to them. Good reason Fox is, because
the management is Bush's cousin. While I think protecting the
family is proper, there are limits. Fox has broken all the rules of
journalism and they continue to present a positive Bush-demeanor
to everything. Fox/Walt Disney is one of the biggest dishonest
organizations present in the country today. I say that without
hesitation. And with Bush being the biggest most dishonest
individual I have ever seen in my entire life, more dishonest
and untruthful than Hitler, Stalin and every other leader in the
world, and while I don't mind people going to see Chip -n- Dale
shows, it's just out of league for Laura Bush to be unwilling to
talk about it and tell the truth about it, after all, we are human,
and things are the way they are, but being dishonest with the
people and then going to schools and pretending to be something
that you're not, just as Bush prances around the country
pretending God has spoken to him, after all wouldn't it be that
Jesus Christ would speak to a Christian, rather than God
speaking to a Christian ? If God has spoken to George Bush,
then George Bush needs to sacrifice himself for love as Jesus
Christ did, after all that is what Christianity is all about. Love
not war. And given that George Walker Bush Junior with
his Chip-n-Dales in denial wife, Laura Bush, who prances
around talking to your young girls and boys about reading (?)
.... reading what ? Hustler ?

She needs to step forth and tell us what's really on her mind,
that she can't get it from her husband, she needs the
Chip-n-Dales men and a toy ? Not that I have anything
against such things... and I really don't care, but jiminy! She's
the First Lady! I bet she gets together quite often with Clinton.
And she's in denial !

Anyways, I met two people out of about 30 that did not want
to talk politics. One was a banker that was imported from the
Philipines and one was a nice lady on the BART that was a
housewife that watched FOX media alot. She would talk
about politics, but the banker acted ashamed and changed the
topic like one changes a set stained underwear.

In fact, in Miami airport there were a group of young ladies,
maybe high school age or early college students... that walked
around chanting anti-bush comments. That made my day.

Furthermore, when John Kerry showed up here in Saint
Petersburg, FL, there were 10s of thousands of John Kerry
supporters that stood their ground, while 15 or 20 Bush folks
held up banners supporting Bush. It's a shame that the media
doesn't report the full speeches. The media is more interested
in selling prescription drugs to your children, something that
was forbid in the past that Republicans have made legal. If you
noticed that Bush is a major stock holder of certain drug
companies, like Cipro (the only company that sells the ONLY
drug that cures the Anthrax) well George did buy a very large
share of that company's stock in preparation for the Anthrax
attacks and the anthrax that was used in the attacks did come
from Fort Detrick, Maryland. Something isn't right with that
picture. George Bush knows who did the attacks with the anthrax.
George Bush knew about the attacks on the commercial airlines
before they happened. Condoleeza Rice and Ashcroft both stopped
flying on commercial airlines in June or July of 2001. What's
wrong with that picture ?

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that they would try
to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a
missile," said national security adviser Condoleeza Rice on May
16, 2002. But she stopped flying on commercial airlines in June
of 2001, 3 months prior. June of 2001 is when the reports from
the FBI came out indicating that Alqaeda were planning to
fly airplanes into buildings as an attack upon the United
States. Coincidence ? You decide. Please make sure you vote
appropriately when the time comes.

Article about Ashcroft refusing to fly on commercial airlines
in July of 2001.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/...in303601.shtml

Condoleeza Rice's quote taken from he
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in589137.shtml

You make the decision. Something needs to be done. And something
can be done.

And things are disappearing from the Bush papers, things that
Bush is declaring private. Something is wrong... after all the
records of Bush being in the Texas Air National Guard have
disappeared and there are many things that have disappeared
and things continue to disappear.

The Secrets of 9/11...
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3067907/

Jeb Bush Declared Marshall Law on September 7th, 2001:
http://sun6.dms.state.fl.us/eog_new/...-09-07-01.html

There is a lawsuit taking place that requires a million
signatures and is aimed at forcing President Bush to release
all documents he is hiding and withholding... These documents
need to be viewed and witnessed by everyone in the country...

Please read and sign the lawsuit against George Walker Bush
Junior, and partake in this historical event...

The lawsuit is documented at:
a href="http://www.lectlaw.com/files/lit08.htm" target="_blank"
Lawsuit: Make Bush release all documents to the public/a.

Please take the time to sign the petition at:
http://www.911forthetruth.com/pages/EllenNeil.htm
http://www.911forthetruth.com/

Pass this message along to others.

--
Jim Carlock
http://www.microcosmotalk.com/

Old 11-07-2004, 12:03 AM
escapee

One slight correction: It's George Walker Bush, no junior. His father is
George Herbert Walker Bush.

Everything else, bravo.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 19:09:12 GMT, "Jim Carlock" opined:

Old 11-07-2004, 07:02 PM

wrote:

:-) I need to say something. Because the topic is so off-topic
and because it keeps going, I've been withholding. But please
pass this on if you agree.

On a recent trip to California, I've come to the conclusion that
Bush will get 15% of the vote. I started some conversations by
saying "What a idiot that Bushman is!".

That's some conversation starter. Not really a good opening for
starting an open minded respectful discussion where all points of view
are tolerated, and obviously only intended to solicit agreement.

Swyck
Old 12-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Cereus-validus

We all need to prey to the almighty lard to save those pitiful mofos that
blasphemises with such wicked words as you do. Repent you sins mofo.

Don't you believe that the sweet baby Jesus died on the cross for your sins?

Do I hear a hullabalooyah, somebody?