Old 08-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Peter Gregson

Default America choosen by God!!

I heard somoeone on the radio a while ago saying that America had
been choosen by God to spread democracy around the world.

THe thing he actually believed it!
Old 08-07-2004, 03:02 PM
David Hill

"............. I heard somoeone on the radio a while ago saying that
America had been choosen by God to spread democracy around the world.

THe thing he actually believed it! ........."

And some people still believe that the world is flat

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 08-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Hey Dubaya himself believes it, so it must be true. Eh?

He also believes Dick Cheney can become president.

So why is he standing in his way and running for the office himself?

om...

Old 08-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Matt

I have not heard of democracy before, is it an annual or perrenial?
Does it prefer sun or shade?
thanks,
Matt

Old 08-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Doug Kanter

Annual in African countries, annual or biennial in Latin & South America.
Middle East: Unknown thus far, but probably annual. He Perennial (so
far).

.. .

Old 08-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Jim McQuiggin

"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

Annual in African countries, annual or biennial in Latin & South
America. Middle East: Unknown thus far, but probably annual. He
Perennial (so far).

....but requires constant attention. Very susceptible to various
infestations. However, the results are worth the effort.

I assume by "here" you mean temperate North America. I understand it is
fairly hardy in Australia and much of Western Europe and isolated
places elsewhere.

Jim
Zone 6, Niagara

Old 08-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Doug Kanter

"Jim McQuiggin" wrote in message
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

Annual in African countries, annual or biennial in Latin & South
America. Middle East: Unknown thus far, but probably annual. He
Perennial (so far).

...but requires constant attention. Very susceptible to various
infestations. However, the results are worth the effort.

I assume by "here" you mean temperate North America. I understand it is
fairly hardy in Australia and much of Western Europe and isolated
places elsewhere.

Jim
Zone 6, Niagara

Yeah...I forgot those other spots. :-)

Old 08-07-2004, 08:02 PM
DavesVideo

somoeone on the radio a while ago saying that America had
been choosen by God

THe thing he actually believed it!

THe thing you actually think this information belongs in rec.gardens?

Dave
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave
Old 08-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Darren Garrison

On 8 Jul 2004 06:05:36 -0700, (Peter Gregson) wrote:

I heard somoeone on the radio a while ago saying that America had
been choosen by God to spread democracy around the world.

THe thing he actually believed it!

That person was the shrub himself (see-- shrub! Garden related!). In his January State of the
Moron address he said basicly that:

"Americans are a free people, who know that freedom is the right of every person and the future of
every nation. The liberty we prize is not America's gift to the world, it is God's gift to
humanity."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...030128-19.html

Freedom= God's Gift to Humanity
American= Bringing Freedom

therefore,

America= Doing the Work of God.

He repeated the claim in this speech:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...bspeech18.html

....we will spread freedom and democracy throughout the Middle East. We will spread freedom and
democracy as an alternative to bitterness and terror.... We fully understand freedom is not
America's gift to the world, freedom is the Almighty God's gift to every man and woman in this
world.

The piece of shit thinks that he is the instrument of God in this world, and is activly trying to
recruit the churches of the US to help him cling to his little fledgling theocracy. See:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...churches.reut/

and keep a watch he

http://www.infidels.org/wire/index.shtml

Old 08-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Janet Baraclough..

The message
from "Matt" contains these words:

I have not heard of democracy before, is it an annual or perrenial?

It's becoming so rare, many find it more convenient to buy a fake
replica and replace it with another fake every four years or so.

Does it prefer sun or shade?

An open situation in full daylight produces the best result. Shady
ones often lead to distortion and collapse. Seldom survives near any
bush.

Janet.

Old 08-07-2004, 11:02 PM

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:21:57 GMT, Jim McQuiggin
wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

Annual in African countries, annual or biennial in Latin & South
America. Middle East: Unknown thus far, but probably annual. He
Perennial (so far).

...but requires constant attention. Very susceptible to various
infestations. However, the results are worth the effort.

I assume by "here" you mean temperate North America. I understand it is
fairly hardy in Australia and much of Western Europe and isolated
places elsewhere.

Its not very hardy in the Middle East zones, but I think they're
trying out a new hybrid. We can hope. Unfortunately, it doesn't
appear to self-sow.

Swyck
Old 09-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Zemedelec

Did he specify which God?
zemedelec
Old 09-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Interesting point.

He didn't say which comic book character he was reading at the time but I
suspect he meant Thor because he carrys that nifty hammer!

"Zemedelec" wrote in message
Did he specify which God?
zemedelec