Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-07-2004, 12:02 PM
Jutta Haas

Default A few questions

First of all I need some info on clematis. A friend told me that I can
propagate clematis by taking a branch and sticking it in water, and from the
nodes little roots will come. Well, after 5 months of sitting in a vase,
nothing has happened. I think that maybe this method doesn't work. Does
someone know if it's true or if there is another method to propagate
clematis.

Next, I've had several perennials that have made no attempt at blooming.
Last year I had the most gorgeous lupins, showstoppers for sure. This year
absolutely nothing. Then there are the coreopsis which just produce nice
leaves but make no attempt to flower. Both plants get about 5-6 hrs of sun.
What gives?

Lastly, am I correct in stating that there is a catnip plant and a catmint
plant, both different plants?

Thanks for your response. Much appreciated.

[IMG] code is On

"Green Waste" and fence panels - long and a few questions Warwick United Kingdom 0 20-04-2003 01:44 AM
a few questions Nic Bonsai 1 31-03-2003 03:32 PM
[IBC] a few questions kevin bailey Bonsai 0 31-03-2003 09:32 AM