Old 29-07-2004, 06:49 AM
The Watcher

Default Bush intel?

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:12:56 GMT, escapee wrote:

(snip)
But all you came up with is one example, and not a very convincing one, either.
I need much more to convince me someone is telling fibs, lies, selective truths,
or lies of omission. You have given me no good examples.

If you want the TRUTH about Bowling for Columbine, here's a website which
exposes some of the many lies, half-truths, and other assorted "selective
truths" used in the "mockumentary".

http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html

There's way more than I'd want to bother with. Plenty to prove that Michael
Moore lacks any shreds of integrity.
Old 29-07-2004, 10:57 AM
Ann

(The Watcher) expounded:

If you want the TRUTH about Bowling for Columbine, here's a website which
exposes some of the many lies, half-truths, and other assorted "selective
truths" used in the "mockumentary".

http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html

There's way more than I'd want to bother with. Plenty to prove that Michael
Moore lacks any shreds of integrity.

Another good one is http://www.moorelies.com . But don't expect the
deluded to read it or learn, they're too far gone over their idol.

There's a lot of truth at this site
http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fift...enheit-911.htm
, too, but the hollywood worshippers won't read that, either.

Michael Moore is a film maker with an agenda. He wouldn't pay
attention to the truth if it walked up and slapped him in the face, as
long as he continues to make millions preaching his bullsh*t to the
masses.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

Old 29-07-2004, 08:01 PM
William Brown

Ann wrote:

Another good one is http://www.moorelies.com . But don't expect the
deluded to read it or learn, they're too far gone over their idol.

There's a lot of truth at this site
http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fift...enheit-911.htm
, too, but the hollywood worshippers won't read that, either.

Michael Moore is a film maker with an agenda. He wouldn't pay
attention to the truth if it walked up and slapped him in the face, as
long as he continues to make millions preaching his bullsh*t to the
masses.

Moore reminds me very much of Leni Riefenstahl, Hitler's propagandist,
although she was a better filmmaker. Both make misleading films that
are very popular with the public.
there.

Old 31-07-2004, 04:37 PM
Ann

"gregpresley" expounded:

99.9% of Fahrenheit 9/11 is made up of film clips, interviews, clippings,
etc. Anyone who says that those portions represent lies is an idiot.

Well, I've met plenty of idiots, then. Thank god for idiots. I'm
proud to be one of them.

If you can't read, and absorb facts, without them filtered through a
hollywood filter, then I feel sorry for you.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

Old 31-07-2004, 06:19 PM
remove munged

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 11:37:25 -0400, Ann wrote:

If you can't read, and absorb facts, without them filtered through a
hollywood filter, then I feel sorry for you.
--

Somehow you and most conservatives have come to demonize the word
liberal. Now you demonizing Hollywood....and this discussion is about

Old 31-07-2004, 06:21 PM
remove munged

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:16:43 -0700, Larry Blanchard
wrote:

BTW, I haven't seen the film and probably never will.

Moore shows clips no other media has, for example, no news source
has shown the "book reading" clip for what it really is. Our commander
in chief continuing to sit in a classroom, WHILE THE KIDS WERE READING
after being told out country was under attack!!!!!

Old 31-07-2004, 06:55 PM
Jim Carlock

:-)

C. Rice was asked if the President knew there were terrorists
inside the United States before 9/11/2001.

This is her response:
http://www.microcosmotalk.com/thefacts/cracitus.mp3

She and Ashcroft stopped flying on commercial airliners in
July 2001.

The facts speak for themselves. They knew it was coming.
They planned for it. They distributed the anthrax which was
a variety of Anthrax found in ONLY one location. That anthrax
came from the United States Army Base in Fort Detrick,
Maryland.

Why did they send Anthrax to the National Enquirer? The
Enquirer printed a true story about Jenna Bush smoking
marijuana in March of 2001 while George Bush was arresting
doctors in California for prescribing marijuana.

Jeb Bush's daughter is a crack head. Both of George Bush's
daughters are teen-age drunks. Forgive me dear lord for
bringing the youngin's in on this. I have nothing against drinking
and drunks and pot smoking. But obviously George Bush
doesn't like the fact for some reason and he sends things to
people that report such stories.

It's a dot-to-dot with numbers. And all the dots draw a picture
of George Bush and Osama bin Laden working together.

He keeps talking about fear, fear, fear. He wants everyone to
be afraid. He fires everyone that disagrees with him and does
not do exactly what he says. He learned from Prescott Bush,
his grandfather, who funded Adolph Hitler ?

Be afraid to print the truth and mock George Bush. Be afraid
because he will send terrorists after you. George is already
allowing more terrorists into the United States for various
reasons. Fear fear fear. Be careful. We are under a terrorist
threat. We are at war ? Bush knows where Osama is. Bush
supports and funds Osama. Bush needed Osama because he
is ONLY after money. And he and Cheney only see oil as
their saviour. He claims God made him do what he did. His
god is oil. He is already justifying his defense for being a part
of the group that flew into the WTC. Why else would he say
that God tells him what to do? He certainly wasn't elected.

:-) The terrorism originates from the White House ? There are
things we all should be concerned about.

--
Jim Carlock
http://www.microcosmotalk.com/thefacts/

Old 31-07-2004, 07:13 PM
Cereus-validus

Remember your mantra:
"George W. Bush is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being
I've ever known in my life."