Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2004, 04:28 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Rudbeckia vs Echinacea

Grew rudbeckia for 10 years. Seemed to be bulletproof. My ex wife planted
some Echinacea 3 years ago. Appears to ALSO be bulletproof.

Why not plant both? You know what lawn is for, right? It's to provide you
with a source of exercise as you hack away grass to make more flower beds.

"Team_Steve" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking at R.Goldsturm and E.purpurea

Apart from the obvious colour choice does anyone know of a good reason
to pick one over the other? Is one better against slugs or disease, or
require less water etc...

Which one is easier to grow?

Cheers