Old 04-08-2004, 02:54 AM
Cereus-validus

Default Don't feed the troll

No matter how you spank it, you are still the biggest troll ever to
disgrace this newsgroup, Wilyoukissmyass!

"Wil" wrote in message

"Wil" wrote in message
"David Kotschessa" wrote in message
g etymology?

Oh, did I duplicate a typo? I know that there is a study of bugs and

study of origins of words and I always get them mixed up!

{looks it up}

No way, that's right. hehe

Naaa...I just g grinned because you pulled out the 50 cent word for a
troll.

Wil

Oops, sorry David, wasn't you with the 50 cent word

Wil

Old 04-08-2004, 03:24 AM
Registered User

This is my second visit to GardenBanter...the first time I opened the door, peeped in and was greeted with comments being made to another newbie about lilly seeds.
To those of you who are so knowledgeable...and put her down,why don't you teach instead of belittle those of us who could use some of your expertise?

Visit number two is no better...my question will remail unasked, because Cereus, you seem think you call shots here, and I don't want to bait you ill wit.
Wil, this troll thing should be put down...let the Billy Goat Gruff but the troll off the bridge. Maybe he will land on his head, so the rest of us who want to use the forum as it should be, can cross that bridge.
Old 04-08-2004, 12:01 PM
Wil

..
"Indy" wrote in message

This is my second visit to GardenBanter...the first time I opened the
door, peeped in and was greeted with comments being made to another
newbie about lilly seeds.
To those of you who are so knowledgeable...and put her down,why don't
you teach instead of belittle those of us who could use some of your
expertise?

Visit number two is no better...my question will remail unasked,
because Cereus, you seem think you call shots here, and I don't want to
bait you ill wit.
Wil, this troll thing should be put down...let the Billy Goat Gruff but
the troll off the bridge. Maybe he will land on his head, so the rest
of us who want to use the forum as it should be, can cross that bridge.

Indy don't let that old spiny Cereus-validus stop you from asking questions
here. [the name Cereus validus is a type of cactus...fits the person pretty
well I say.] There are more nice people who just want to talk about
gardening and ask gardening questions than there are those troll types.

Any topic newsgroup attacks some people that love to blast other people.
Maybe they are lonely or maybe they are just not nice people. Or maybe this
is a kind of therapy for them. Better they blast strangers in here than do
it to their neighbor at the end of the neighbor's nose, right?

You can develop a "thick skin" and just let their insults and abuses roll
off, or you can let them spoil YOUR fun. One way to ignore them is to block
their messages from your computer. Just find the Message, block sender and
plonk the troll.

So ask your question but be ready to ignore some nasty verbiage garbage but
enjoy the nice responses.

Wil

Old 04-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Cereus-validus

This isn't GardenBanter, Inny.

Some nitwit must be cross-posting or forwarding messages to another
newsgroup.

So you are saying that you would rather has some narcissistic troll like
Wilber talk about himself rather than have somebody actually answer your
questions?

I don't call the shot but I don't take seriously those simplistic dweebs
that live their lives based on children's nursery rhymes either.

"Wil" wrote in message
.

Old 05-08-2004, 07:35 AM
Miriam Seshadri

"simplistic dweebs
that live their lives based on children's nursery rhymes either"

Why not? Nursery rhymes can make a very nice living

Miriam
http://www.rhymesandsongs.com

"Wil" wrote in message
.

Old 05-08-2004, 10:30 AM
Cereus-validus

Isn't that special.

Haven't you heard that fantasyland was closed down due to federal budget
cuts and most of your fantasy friends are now living on the street?

om...

"Wil" wrote in message
.

Old 05-08-2004, 08:48 PM
Cereus-validus

Default Don't feed the republicans

Why can't she combine living in a fantasy world and subservience to achieve
success? Are there not many opportunities for submissive women under a
republican administration, especially in Stepford?

"The Watcher" wrote in message
On 4 Aug 2004 23:35:14 -0700, (Miriam Seshadri)

wrote:

"simplistic dweebs
that live their lives based on children's nursery rhymes either"

Why not? Nursery rhymes can make a very nice living

No, you should live your life based on other peoples' opinions. That's a

sure
formula for success.

Old 06-08-2004, 06:23 AM
The Watcher

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 19:48:02 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Why can't she combine living in a fantasy world and subservience to achieve
success? Are there not many opportunities for submissive women under a
republican administration, especially in Stepford?

I'm sure she can do whatever you want her to do. Just keep giving her helpful
pointers, and I'm sure she'll live a very productive and happy life.
Old 06-08-2004, 03:23 PM
Cereus-validus

I suppose if you take enough of that magic fairy dust, you can fly too,
Peter Pan!!!! On to Neverland with all the other lost boys!!!

Old 06-08-2004, 03:42 PM
The Watcher

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 14:23:40 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

I suppose if you take enough of that magic fairy dust, you can fly too,
Peter Pan!!!! On to Neverland with all the other lost boys!!!

Well, if I had to choose between Neverland and Mundania, it would be a tough
choice, but fortunately I don't have to make that choice, so I'll just stick
with the real world and live my own life on my terms and let others live their
life on theirs.
Old 07-08-2004, 01:01 AM
Bill Oliver

In article ,
Cereus-validus wrote:
Why can't she combine living in a fantasy world and subservience to achieve
success? Are there not many opportunities for submissive women under a
republican administration, especially in Stepford?

Indeed. Why be Condi Rice when you can be Monica Lewinsky?

billo