Old 01-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default Sand Cherry question

In pruning an old (ok about 12 years old) sand cherry, I discovered some of
the lower branches had developed roots. Since I had remove this branch
anyway, I am trying the piece in new home.

So what are my chances for it actually making it?

Cheryl

Old 02-09-2004, 02:24 AM
madgardener

probably pretty good. Keep the soil evenly moist and in a sheltered spot
this winter. Let me know how it does!
madgardener

--
Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.

Old 02-09-2004, 11:10 AM
Cheryl Isaak

On 9/1/04 9:24 PM, in article , "madgardener"
wrote:

probably pretty good. Keep the soil evenly moist and in a sheltered spot
this winter. Let me know how it does!
madgardener

Sheltered! in this yard. Ha!
Cheryl

[IMG] code is On

builders sand instead of horticultural sand jw 111 Texas 15 24-08-2005 02:46 PM
Sand sand and sand kcchin Gardening 8 15-06-2003 04:20 PM
Sand Cherry Bush slmader Gardening 0 03-06-2003 12:08 PM
[IBC] Purple Leaf Sand Cherry David J. Bockman Bonsai 4 16-05-2003 04:32 AM
Help: Rabbit nabbed Purple Sand Cherry... Audrey Gardening 0 13-04-2003 02:20 AM