Old 07-09-2004, 02:24 PM
Ace

Default Catalpa tree question

When I was younger I used to collect worms that had fallen off of these
trees and use them for catfish bait. They were the best bait around for
these fish. I haven't seen any of these worms on these trees for many years
and have wondered what has happened to them. Have any of you seen any of
them lately?
Thanks for your help.

Old 07-09-2004, 03:36 PM
Lar

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 13:24:53 GMT, "Ace" wrote:

When I was younger I used to collect worms that had fallen off of these
trees and use them for catfish bait. They were the best bait around for
these fish. I haven't seen any of these worms on these trees for many years
and have wondered what has happened to them. Have any of you seen any of
them lately?

I've seen them around the Dallas area this year....some catalpa trees
seem to be more attractant to the catalpa sphinx where others nearby
are never bothered by them.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

[IMG] code is On

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Catalpa Tree Jack Schmidling Gardening 5 09-10-2006 07:47 PM
Catalpa tree question Joe Edible Gardening 2 28-08-2003 11:42 PM
catalpa tree Raleighgirl North Carolina 3 08-05-2003 10:32 PM
Catalpa tree bentcajungirl Lawns 1 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Catalpa tree bentcajungirl Lawns 6 06-04-2003 01:20 PM