Old 09-09-2004, 10:24 PM
Stu Pidasso

Sheesh...me too. Pick up some porch geese with tons of "outfits" while
you're at it.
:::cringe:::

"GrampysGurl" wrote in message

You are ACTUALLY going to put a toilet in your yard?????

Kidding, right?
*sigh*
to each his own I guess....

Kate

That would be my response lol.

Old 09-09-2004, 10:31 PM
Vox Humana

"Stu Pidasso" wrote in message
Sheesh...me too. Pick up some porch geese with tons of "outfits" while
you're at it.
:::cringe:::

Don't forget the "Madonna in a Bathtub" grotto. That would coordinate
nicely with the toilet.
http://images.google.com/images?q=ba...ff&sa=N&tab=wi

Old 09-09-2004, 11:52 PM
SVTKate

NO HOLD ON JUST A COTTON PICKIN MINUTE!

Must I teach ya'll how to accessorize???

No toilet ensemble would be complete without...

A rusted out dead car or three in the yard with weeds growing up around the
sides so thick you cant' tell what kind of car it is.

Kate

Old 09-09-2004, 11:52 PM
SVTKate

Ohhhh... you could put a pump in it ands use it as a waterfall!

Old 09-09-2004, 11:53 PM
SVTKate

"JJ" wrote

| Would I then have something like a Chia toilet?

FOFLMAO!
Kate

Old 10-09-2004, 02:16 AM
Zemedelec

Maidenhair fern?
zemedelec
Old 10-09-2004, 07:00 AM
madgardener

Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.
All things are bound together.
All things connect." Chief Seattle
"SVTKate" wrote in message
link.net...
NO HOLD ON JUST A COTTON PICKIN MINUTE!

Must I teach ya'll how to accessorize???

No toilet ensemble would be complete without...

A rusted out dead car or three in the yard with weeds growing up around

the
sides so thick you cant' tell what kind of car it is.

Kate

if yer gonna do this correctly, you have to make sure that rusted out car is
up on blocks....................and if you have a tree, a chain holding a
car engine to complete the look........and don't forget that refridgerator
on the front porch, and the rusty porch furniture, the stained couch that
got thrown to the curb but never picked up.......and oh yeah, a few scrawny
coon dawgs in the yard to finish it all off (with appropriate bare patches
of ground showing thru)
madgardener

Old 10-09-2004, 08:28 AM
Shell

if yer gonna do this correctly, you have to make sure that rusted out car

is
up on blocks........

Can't have windows either

.............and if you have a tree, a chain holding a
car engine to complete the look........and don't forget that refridgerator
on the front porch, and the rusty porch furniture, the stained couch that
got thrown to the curb but never picked up.......and oh yeah, a few

scrawny
coon dawgs in the yard to finish it all off (with appropriate bare patches
of ground showing thru)
madgardener

And you forgot the broken screen door with the torn screen

Although I have seen a few planted toilets that looked very nice

Shell

Old 10-09-2004, 08:30 AM
Shell

I saw that car, it actually looked kind of neat. I believe it's here in
Houston and they drive it in the art car parade every year. If I remember
right the guy used some sort of silicone glue

Shell

"dps" wrote in message
JJ wrote:
.... Actually this makes me
wonder what would happen if I etched away the hard smooth outer layer.

Would I then have something like a Chia toilet?....

Not sure where I saw it, but someone sprayed his car with adhesive, then
grass seed. Maybe you could use that concept.

Old 10-09-2004, 12:06 PM
GrampysGurl

Well Sugar... you can CHANGE that.
after all, pigskin makes some of the finest shoes and boots and gloves you
gould ever wear ;-)

they're not bad on a barbeque either )
Colleen
Zone 5 CT
Old 10-09-2004, 12:07 PM
GrampysGurl

Don't forget the "Madonna in a Bathtub" grotto. That would coordinate
nicely with the toilet.

I can't believe people do that to the mother of God.
Colleen
Zone 5 CT
Old 10-09-2004, 12:08 PM
GrampysGurl

NO HOLD ON JUST A COTTON PICKIN MINUTE!

Must I teach ya'll how to accessorize???

No toilet ensemble would be complete without...

A rusted out dead car or three in the yard with weeds growing up around the
sides so thick you cant' tell what kind of car it is.

painted tire planters are a must )
Old 10-09-2004, 12:09 PM
GrampysGurl

If you don't get winter, you're probably OK. Otherwise, you might have
to consider that the trap in the toilet will hold water and thereby be
susceptible to cracking the ceramic when you get freezing temperatures.

I would suppose drainage holes could be drilled?????
Colleen
Zone 5 CT