Old 16-09-2004, 09:23 PM
Bill R

BasketWeaver wrote:
I know what you're saying, Swyck. I knew I could always get
fresh evergreen garlands and wreaths for the holiday season at a decent
price
at Frank's, now I'm not sure where I'll find them. Pam

While I was out shopping this afternoon I stopped by my
local Frank's to see if they were having their going out of
business sale yet. There was a notice on the door about the
Chapter 11 filing and signs all over the store that said ALL
SALES FINAL, NO RETURNS but there was nothing about an
upcoming going out of business sale. I asked one of the
employees when that sale is going to happen and she said,
"we haven't been told yet but we are guessing that is will
start by the end of the month".

It is sad to see so many people losing their jobs (over a
dozen in that store, some have already left).
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850

For pictures of my garden flowers visit
http://members.iglou.com/brosen

[IMG] code is On

OT heron news story kathy Ponds 4 25-01-2005 08:21 PM
Greenwood Nursery News Earl Buchan Gardening 0 04-11-2003 05:42 AM
Weekly Nursery News Earl Buchan Gardening 0 27-10-2003 10:12 PM
start with something like physan or maybe a weak frank mitch newton bleach mix. fmn2 Orchids 0 09-08-2003 06:32 PM
Frank Stokes Marie Stokes Bonsai 0 20-05-2003 04:32 PM