Old 10-11-2004, 01:41 AM
Wishy13764

Default Coleus anyone?

I had them growing outdoors this summer and they were great. I made cuttings
and repotted them into smaller pots. Problem is, even inside they grow
fast..and I expect them to be inside till mid april anyway. How can i keep and
contain them?Someone said to let them grow flower spikes and that would contain
them. Is this true? If it is, than what happens to the plant itself during the
next few months?
Old 10-11-2004, 04:21 AM
Doug Kanter

Keep cutting them back to keep them from getting leggy. Around February or
March, start some new cuttings. In my experience, the plants get pretty
tired looking after a couple of years, so cuttings are the way to go.