Old 06-03-2005, 03:32 PM
figaro

Default OT Get ready America

From: escape

snip

I am SO looking into Costa Rica and Mexico on the coast for property. I know
of
one person who bought a whole bunch of land, I think over a hundred acres for
rather nice price in Costa Rica. Monkeys in the trees, parrots on the wind,
vanilla orchids on bark...hmmm.

If you are looking for a place to live that exemplifies the old America
before the religious nut-freaks took over, check out this letter from the
former Canadian foreign minister

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/030405C.shtml

[IMG] code is On

DIY frenzy to get the pond ready for winter... Theo van Daele Ponds 9 22-09-2005 03:32 PM
OT Get ready America Tax Man Gardening 6 10-03-2005 08:37 PM
OT Get Ready America Tax Man Edible Gardening 19 06-03-2005 03:09 PM
Get lawn and garden ready for spring! (LandSteward Article) Earl Gardening 0 24-02-2005 05:25 PM
Get the pond ready for winter Rick Ponds 3 02-10-2004 07:24 AM