Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2005, 04:19 AM
Suzie-Q

Default How tallest is your rose bush?

The Guiness record for the tallest rose bush is somewhere
around 11 feet. This is supposedly with the help of some
sort of commercial rose food. I forget the brand.

I have a rose bush (that was present when I bought my house
11 years ago) that grows each year to about eight or nine
feet with nothing but watering. Each March I prune it down
to about four feet.

I'm just wondering how tall your rosebushes get.

I'm in central Texas.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~