Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-03-2005, 01:52 PM
Phisherman

Default Sweet Woodruff

I bought a small sweet woodruff plant and divided it into three pots.
One grew so well in a east window then I planted it outdoors in
partial shade (2-3 hours of dappled sun) where it slowly died off. I
put a nylon sunscreen over it during the intense summer sun for added
protection. The other two are struggling along now, the top part is
dead, but small plants are starting to grow. I put a plastic tent of
the plant to increase humidity. Anyone have any luck with this
plant? It seems to be very temperamental and seems to grow better
indoors than outdoors. I have not fertilized it and they were potted
using MiracleGrow potting mix. Outdoors, I mixed in compost. I
bought it for the intention of a semi-shady area groundcover. In zone
7, e.TN. TIA

[IMG] code is On

Sweet Woodruff Indigo United Kingdom 7 22-07-2013 05:06 PM
sweet woodruff Janet Tweedy United Kingdom 22 22-07-2011 06:21 PM
PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Sweet Woodruff Jack Schmidling[_1_] Gardening 3 09-06-2007 09:04 PM
Preen and Mazus or Sweet Woodruff Meg Gardening 0 27-03-2004 04:12 AM
Sweet Woodruff Smeckler United Kingdom 29 29-05-2003 02:20 PM