Old 27-03-2005, 11:50 PM
hostavalley

Default New digital camera...........

Dear Garden Friends,

I bought a new digital camera this week an so I took some plant
pictures this weekend. To see how the camera works. Wel here they
are........This picture is from Hosta 'Harry van de Laar'.

I put a selection (11) of the pictures (that I took today and
yesterday) on my hostavalley website ( www.hostavalley.com ). You can
see them if you want.

I hope you like them....

I enjoyed taking them.

Groeten jeroen.

Old 28-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Frogleg

On 27 Mar 2005 14:50:29 -0800, "hostavalley"
wrote:

I put a selection (11) of the pictures (that I took today and
yesterday) on my hostavalley website ( www.hostavalley.com ). You can
see them if you want.

Your web site takes a *very* long time to load due to the *extremely*
large (byte) size of your pictures. First, create 'thumbnail' photos
of the dimensions you want to display. Do not reference full-scale
photos and force the browser to scale down for display. Second, use
jpg/jpeg compression to bring down the size of the images. Ideally,
photos on the web should be no larger than 30-50kb, at least until we
all get broadband access. :-)

The photos are very nice, and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with
your new camera.
Old 28-03-2005, 08:14 PM
hostavalley

Its a Olympus C-760 utra Zoom digital Camara....
It's a superb camera and here in holland it's a real bargain...

If you want a cheap camera with the zoom of a expensive one.......

buy this camera Sherwin.

groeten jeroen