Old 14-04-2005, 09:06 PM

Default Pl identify these flowers for me

Hi,

Pl help me by identifying these flowers in
http://in.geocities.com/rvar/

Thank you very much.
Raghu

Old 15-04-2005, 04:46 AM
LisaTWade

Are you wanting to know the particular variety of each plant or just
the name? #1 might be stephanotis, #3 sunflower, #5 might be
coreopsis, #6 looks like a rose, #8 seems to be a marigold, #10 is the
same thing as #5, not sure about the others.

Old 15-04-2005, 12:35 PM
Cereus-validus.....

There is something suspiciously phony about the request for ID.

It is best not to reply to the spam message.

All the flowers are easily identified even by a small child.

oups.com...

Old 16-04-2005, 07:52 PM

Thanks Lisa for identifying some of the flowers. I just want to know
the names of the flowers.

This is not any suspicious request. you may be experts, but I don't
know so I posted here. In fact some of my friends have also pointed to
me the flower names.

1. Kakda (in Kannada-local language of Bangalore, India), stephanotis
as per LisaTWade

2. A variety of Rose

3. Sunflower

6. Rose

7. Rose

8. Marigold

10 & 5: coreopsis

Thanks for any help in identifying the rest of the flowers.

Regards,
Raghu

Cereus-validus..... wrote:
There is something suspiciously phony about the request for ID.

It is best not to reply to the spam message.

All the flowers are easily identified even by a small child.

oups.com...

Old 17-04-2005, 01:03 AM

Looks like you got most of them, here are a few more

4. way to small to see but might be petunia
9. looks like an extreme closeup(remember wayne's world?) of
bouganviella
13. looks like Catharanthus roseus
15. Some species of nymphaea, most likely a tropical, based on the
color
17. looks like Coreopsis, judging by the large looking leaves,
probably C. grandifolia

Old 19-04-2005, 08:38 AM

Thanks for all your help. I still have the following unidentified:

4, 14, 18

1. stephanotis as per LisaTWade, Jasmine

2. A variety of Rose

3. Sunflower

6. Rose

7. Rose