Old 08-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Steve

Default JC Penney Mower info wanted

I have an old JC Penney mower that I bought used. I'd like to find out
whatever I can about it, so I can get parts and fix it.

It is s self-propelled mower with a large rear wheel; the tire tread is
actually gear teeth that are driven by a small gear off the motor. It is
22", 5hp, and the model number starts 0344A.

Thanks for any info.

Old 10-05-2005, 04:55 PM
Spud Demon

"Steve" writes in article Wlrfe.9733$U01.3767@trnddc07 dated Sun, 08 May 2005 16:44:38 GMT:
I have an old JC Penney mower that I bought used. I'd like to find out
whatever I can about it, so I can get parts and fix it.

Start with the website www.jcpenney.com. Often you can download the owners
manual from the manufacturer's website.

-- spud_demon -at- thundermaker.net
The above may not (yet) represent the opinions of my employer.