Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-05-2005, 12:35 PM
Doug Kanter

How wide is the pot at the top, and how tall is it? Is there a dish under
the pot? If YES, is it the kind that's attached with little plastic tabs? If
YES, can you see whether there's standing water in it? Is the soil damp,
moist, or soaked?

"Alan" wrote in message
ups.com...
A couple of weeks ago I planted out my tomato plants into containers on
a south facing patio. Now I've noticed one of the plants is wilting. It
seems to recover if moved into shade. It's ok for water.
Anyone an idea what could cause this. I've read about virus's causing
wilting, but usually its describing the symptoms at a later stage in
the plants growth. The plant is only about 30cm tall, and I've used
fresh compost from the garden center, although the cheapest 'compost' I
could buy.
Thanks, Alan.

[IMG] code is On

tomato wilting K United Kingdom 7 12-10-2009 08:17 PM
Chilli plant wilting D.M. Procida United Kingdom 3 29-12-2008 03:32 PM
Why are my tomato seedlings wilting? [email protected] Edible Gardening 5 20-05-2006 06:19 AM
Tomato Plants Wilting Fred Mann Gardening 5 23-06-2003 10:08 PM
Tomato plants wilting Mceezee Gardening 2 22-05-2003 06:08 PM