Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2005, 02:19 AM
Kayla

Default I buried my hydrangea bush last fall

I uncovered my hydrangea bush and planted it upright this year and I
have leaves on the stems now. I live in zone 5 and the plant dies
back to the ground in the winter and since blossoms form on last years
branches I never got blooms. I buried it in a foot of soil over the
winter and have hopes of getting those nice blue blooms that were on
the plant when I bought it years ago. Has anybody tried this and
succeeded?

Lori