Old 04-07-2005, 01:20 AM
new england gal

Default Sedum "Autumn Joy" problem

I have a sedum "Autmn Joy" and something is killing it. It has made
the stalks squishy about mid-way up. Would this be a borer, a fungus,
or what? I've had sedums in my other gardens and never had a problem.
Thia is a completely new garden and new plantings.

I appreciate everyone's input on this.

Old 09-07-2005, 07:09 AM
rastapasta

"new england gal" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a sedum "Autmn Joy" and something is killing it. It has made
the stalks squishy about mid-way up. Would this be a borer, a fungus,
or what? I've had sedums in my other gardens and never had a problem.
Thia is a completely new garden and new plantings.

I appreciate everyone's input on this.

I dunno, but I have just planted a different species of sedum, but this is
what I got from he
http://www.rainyside.com/features/pl...AutumnJoy.html

"If grown in the partial shade garden, S. 'Autumn Joy' becomes leggy and
flops over. This also can be an indication that it is time to divide the
plant".

Also, are you overwatering it?

[IMG] code is On

Sedum Matting Richard Edwards United Kingdom 7 09-04-2009 07:57 PM
Sedum? Now??? HA HA Budys Here Gardening 3 02-01-2004 03:02 AM
Sedum morganianum Tom Jaszewski Gardening 2 30-03-2003 11:56 PM
Creeping Sedum Peggy Elliott Gardening 4 27-03-2003 03:20 AM
disturbing sedum Sue Chamberlain United Kingdom 3 22-03-2003 11:29 AM