Old 10-05-2006, 04:15 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Kate

Default Dog doodoo as lawn fertilizer?

"George.com" wrote in message
:
: "Kate" (please ask) wrote in message
: . ..
: No one has mentioned yet the SMELL of dog crap...
: It's just nasty - not to mention the flies it draws.
:
: Unhealthy and a Doggone nasty idea I think.
:
: Kate
:
: it has a bit of an odour but is not really that bad at all. I think cat
poop
: smells far worse. I do walk my mutts daily and pick up their crap so I
have
: gotten use to it but it is far from a wretch worthy stench.
:
: rob
:

Well... to each their own I guess.
Hope your neighbors don't live too close by.
It might even be considered a health department issue in some areas.

Kate

Old 10-05-2006, 11:19 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
George.com

"Kate" (please ask) wrote in message
.. .

"George.com" wrote in message
:
[...]

the hedge sits on the road frontage but is legally on my property. The poo
goes right under the hedge, there is a strip of grass and then the footpath.
We are getting so much rain that the poo gets washed into the soil within a
matter of days. It gives out no smell whatsoever unless you go and bury your
nose in it.

rob

Dog Worms: Understand Dog Worms Symptoms and Infestation brahimbb17 Gardening 0 10-12-2008 12:17 PM
Can I Use Scotts Lawn Pro Step 4 Lawn Fertilizer for Overseeding? Mike Thompson Lawns 1 10-09-2003 07:42 PM
Dog Safe Fertilizer Billy Gardening 9 16-08-2003 12:22 PM
Female dog bare spots/lawn Sue Lawns 18 29-03-2003 02:08 AM
dog killing the lawn Phill Lee Lawns 2 28-12-2002 02:15 PM